- 30+ years riding/horse experience.
- Graduate-UNC-Chapel Hill.
- BS Psychology, Specializing in Child and Family Development
- Member of the IHSA, UNC Equestrian Team, Level 3/4 Parelli Student
- Path Intl. certified Equine Facilitated Learning
- Professional experience working with foster care families and children/adolescents with severe mental/emotional traumas and behavioral disorders
- PATH Intl. certified instructor, former N.C. State Chairperson for PATH Intl.
THE RIVERWOOD STAFF
The Riverwood family is made up of many talented individuals, beginning with our exceptional volunteers, parents, board of directors, and of course our amazing stable of horses. All of these people and animals draw inspiration, guidance and most of all leadership from our amazing staff.
Executive Director and Advanced Instructor
Office Manager and Instructor
Program Director and Instructor
Instructor and Farm Staff