Want To Ride?
Riverwood can safely accommodate riders with a variety of needs and at different levels of riding experience. All participants in the therapeutic riding program must complete the following forms. Please call the office or e-mail us with specific questions related to therapeutic riding, experiential learning, or able bodied riding.
2017 Class Information
Fees: All of Riverwood’s fees are discounted and are for lessons paid in advance. The registration fee is $15.00 for all new participants enrolling in our program. The registration fee is a one time/per family fee and is required upon receipt of completed paperwork.
One hour group lessons: $32.00
Camps, clinics and experiential learning programs fees are priced according to the program. Please call or e-mail us with question related to specific programs.
Scholarship funding may be available-call the office for details at (336) 922-6426
2017 Student and Volunteer Calendar
Click here for the 2017 Student and Volunteer Calendar
2017 Summer Registration
Registration is now open for the 2017 Summer Riding Program. This opportunity is available for typically developing and exceptional students ages 3 through adult. This year, in addition to our ever popular riding lessons, we are offering opportunities for teens and young adults seeking life skills opportunities as well as several different chances for youth and adults seeking immersion at the farm. Click here for more information and the printable registration form.
If you would like to receive more information, please Contact Us .
Attendance and Inclement Weather Policy
Click here for the Attendance and Inclement Weather Policy
Participant Forms and Releases
- RTRC Participant Application & Health History
- RTRC Participant Application & Health History – Spanish
- Release of Liability Form
- Release of Liability Form – Spanish
- Authorization Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
- Authorization Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment – Spanish
- Student Photo Release
- Student Photo Release – Spanish
- RTRC medical history and physician statement
- RTRC medical history and physician statement – Spanish
- Barn Rules and Agreement
- Annual Student Information Update Form – All students returning for a consecutive year (due each August)
- Annual Student Information Update Form – Spanish
- Surgery Release Form