Want To Ride?
Riverwood can safely accommodate riders with a variety of needs and at different levels of riding experience. All participants in the therapeutic riding program must complete the following forms. Please call the office or e-mail us with specific questions related to therapeutic riding, experiential learning, or able bodied riding.
2018 Class Information
Fees: All of Riverwood’s fees are discounted and are for lessons paid in advance. The registration fee is $15.00 for all new participants enrolling in our program. The registration fee is a one time/per family fee and is required upon receipt of completed paperwork.
One hour group lessons: $32.00
Camps, clinics and experiential learning programs fees are priced according to the program. Please call or e-mail us with question related to specific programs.
Scholarship funding may be available-call the office for details at (336) 922-6426
2018 Student and Volunteer Calendar
Click here for the 2018 Student and Volunteer Calendar
2018 Summer Registration
Summer registration information will be posted here mid to late February – stay tuned!
Attendance and Inclement Weather Policy
Click here for the Attendance and Inclement Weather Policy
Participant Forms and Releases
- RTRC Participant Application & Health History
- RTRC Participant Application & Health History – Spanish
- Release of Liability Form
- Release of Liability Form – Spanish
- Authorization Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
- Authorization Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment – Spanish
- Student Photo Release
- Student Photo Release – Spanish
- RTRC medical history and physician statement
- RTRC medical history and physician statement – Spanish
- Barn Rules and Agreement
- Annual Student Information Update Form – All students returning for a consecutive year (due each August)
- Annual Student Information Update Form – Spanish
- Surgery Release Form